The Rose Quartz Beauty Tool from Beauty by Apothecary is made with premium Rose Quartz stone and stainless steel handle. A marvelous beauty tool to enhance your skincare regimen!
Rose Quartz Beauty Tool
The Rose Quartz Facial Roller from Beauty by Apothecary is a marvelous beauty tool that has many benefits. Including:
- Increasing circulation in your skin
- Relaxing clenched facial muscles
- Reducing fine lines,
- dark circles & puffiness
- Stimulating collagen and improving elasticity
- Promoting lymphatic drainage and flushing toxins from your body
Rose Quartz is known as the stone of unconditional love, joy, emotional healing and peace. It was prized in the ancient world for its powers of physical beautification, specifically reducing the appearance of wrinkles and promoting clear skin and a soft complexion.
- Before you begin rolling, make sure your skin is freshly cleansed and apply your favorite face oil or hydrating serum.
- Start at the base of your neck and roll upwards, working against gravity.
- Once you've completed this on your neck, roll from your jawline up towards the middle of your cheeks.
- Then, from the middle of your chin make broad strokes with the roller out towards your ear, where the lymph drains from your face.
- Continue with the broad strokes and gradually move up your face, over your lips, under your nose and from the bridge of your nose out to your ear using the small end of the roller to get the sensitive skin under your eyes and eyebrows.
- When you get to your forehead, use the large end of the facial roller to roll from your eyebrows up to your hairline.
- Finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temples.
- Repeat each stroke at least three times.
- Always roll upwards & outwards to drain the lymph, never back & forth.
- A flushed face means you’re increasing your circulation in the skin
- To boost the depuffing effect, store your facial roller in the fridge or freezer.
- Use your facial roller when wearing a sheet mask to help nutrients soak in
- Facial rolling is a great morning ritual to wake up tired eyes and energize your skin.